What's new

First Wedding Shots

theRossatron

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey people,

I took some photo's at my cousins wedding on the weekend. I've uploaded the ones I'm generally happy with but could use so critique if anyone has any! :) (I wasn't the official photographer by the way) had a lot of fun taking them - probably the best hammering my 400D has had so far!!

Here's the link to the gallery on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7599158@N02/sets/72157600040841039/

and here's a few as a preview:

442185628_b6bd214953.jpg


442185662_0c2e0a7fdb.jpg


442185614_ea31752bab.jpg
 
I love the first two. Love the bokeh in number 2 :) The last one seems to be a different scale. It's so warm, looks under exposed, and I would touch up his skin. :)
 
The third does look underexposed and the colour cast is very strong. Photoshop should be able to sort it though as it looks a pretty clean and sharp image
 
Looked through the set. Im no wedding photog, so take this all lightly, but I thought you did a good job, with the exception that all the pics seem to be taken from the regular ol eyeline, which was you standing up. Especially the picture of the bride and others standing around, different angles would help these pictures a lot. Some are good, some are good but just good snapshots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom