First Wedding tomorrow.

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tomorrow is the first wedding I will be photographing. It won't just be me my wife will be with me. It's her friends wedding and they asked us to do it since they like our work. I'm more nervous for posing people before the wedding than the ceremony itself. It's at Malabar farm in Ohio. Same place Humphrey Bogart married Lauren Bacall. Pretty place.

Best of luck

I'm going to the rehearsal tonight to get a feel for the layout. Weirdly the reception is in the barn as well. They aren't gonna have typical rows of seating but instead everyone will be sitting at their table. That should be fun...

Well, good luck to you and your wife. Try and stay calm, keep your wits about you, and give it a good effort.

When the ceremony starts, just start screaming, squeeze your eyes tightly shut, and spin rapidly in place firing the shutter wildly until you're tackled and dragged out.

Well, good luck to you and your wife. Try and stay calm, keep your wits about you, and give it a good effort.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be pretty calm. This is my first "you only have once chance" event. Haha. I think I'm more worried than I should be. I know what I want and how to achieve all of it.

I think it went smoothly. :)

Minus the fact they had to fake a first dance since most people left before they could do it. :/

Glad to hear it went well! If you're comfortable with it you should post a few pictures! :D

Ah - we outnumber the mean ones, I think.

Most reactions

Back