fisheye attachment

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
can anyone recommend one? I'm going to the beach next month and just want something to play around with. I found this on amazon...thoughts?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
dont do it, your adding 2 pieces of cheap glass in front of your nice lens and all it does is makes the photos soft. adds an odd look to them too, not to mention that you have to make sure that the lens is spotless. lint hairs that don't normally show up in photos you can see with this lens. just rent a 10-22 for the week if your wanting wide its not that much.

Q) Will that fisheye attachment give you wide view with a fisheye effect?
A) I think so

Q) Will the image taken with that fisheye attachment worth keeping?
A) Personally, I do not think so.

If you are looking for lower cost fisheye type lens, maybe a manual focus fisheye lens made by Samyang (and other brands that re-badge Samyang) (close to $300)

"0.42x Fisheye Attachement" is a poor translation. The proper conversion to English is "0.42x Threaded Optical Paperweight".

Hey, for the cost of a meal out, it might be worth chits and giggles, but it's a far cry from being a 'real' piece of glass.

Q)........ fisheye lens made by Samyang (and other brands that re-badge Samyang) (close to $300)

Vivitar
Bower
Opteka
Bell & Howell
Rokinon
Falcon
et al.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back