Y youneek TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2006 Messages 111 Reaction score 3 Feb 11, 2006 #1 What is the best way to get rid of the branch above and to the right? I'm not so good at the clone stamp tool in ps elements.
What is the best way to get rid of the branch above and to the right? I'm not so good at the clone stamp tool in ps elements.
J John_05 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 524 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2006 #2 im not too good with the clone tool either, but if you dont mind me trying to edit it, i can give it a shot to see what i can come up with.
im not too good with the clone tool either, but if you dont mind me trying to edit it, i can give it a shot to see what i can come up with.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 11, 2006 #3 Cloning is the best way...I hope you dont mind, I gave it a shot...
drdan TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2004 Messages 549 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Feb 11, 2006 #4 I may prefer the branch framing the picture. It gives it focus and more sense of depth I think.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 11, 2006 #5 drdan said: I may prefer the branch framing the picture. It gives it focus and more sense of depth I think. Click to expand... i agree with the doc. nice shot btw.
drdan said: I may prefer the branch framing the picture. It gives it focus and more sense of depth I think. Click to expand... i agree with the doc. nice shot btw.
J John_05 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 524 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2006 #6 i hope ya dont mind too, but i figured i would give it a go as well.
Y youneek TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2006 Messages 111 Reaction score 3 Feb 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Yes, please feel free to edit. I guess I just need more practice and patience. Thanks for the comments.
Yes, please feel free to edit. I guess I just need more practice and patience. Thanks for the comments.