dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Aug 25, 2005 #1 I posed this before in one of the Photo Theme spots, but I've gotten so much reaction from friends, I thought I'd post it here again.
I posed this before in one of the Photo Theme spots, but I've gotten so much reaction from friends, I thought I'd post it here again.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2005 #2 Wow!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Awesome capture, but I'm not sure about the sepia-ish tone....
Chase I am now benign! Joined Mar 9, 2003 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 51 Location Deep in the heart of Texas! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2005 #4 Love it! Nice work!
Nitecrawler TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto Aug 25, 2005 #5 i would like to see the original photo(i mean with color) But very nice shoT
dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Aug 25, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Your wish is my command. Here's both a straight black and white and the color.
T Tkraz TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2004 Messages 99 Reaction score 1 Location Glasgow Aug 25, 2005 #7 Fantastic! I love it! The diagonal lines in it give it a great lively , action filled vibe. I like the B&W one the least, its got weakest shapes in it. Sepia one I like also , but the colour one wins it for me because it carries the starkest contrast between the subject and the backdrop. 8)
Fantastic! I love it! The diagonal lines in it give it a great lively , action filled vibe. I like the B&W one the least, its got weakest shapes in it. Sepia one I like also , but the colour one wins it for me because it carries the starkest contrast between the subject and the backdrop. 8)
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 25, 2005 #8 That's an awesome shot. Either way it's a cool photo.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #9 Both versions look amazing . Well done
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 26, 2005 #10 This shot freakin' rocks I love doing that!
dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Aug 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 GHOSTE: You made me laugh out loud.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #12 I love the colour version... there is more life in it...
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #13 woah, really awesome capture! :thumbup:
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Aug 26, 2005 #14 Terrific shot, great timing. Both versions are good but I am drewn to the color more as the boy stands out more against the waves :thumbup:
Terrific shot, great timing. Both versions are good but I am drewn to the color more as the boy stands out more against the waves :thumbup:
C CleeM. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2005 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Aug 26, 2005 #15 Awsome, I think i like the color one better though. And he is skimboarding right?