uplander TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 536 Reaction score 0 Location S.E. WI. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #1 Has anyone tried one of these out? I see an ad for them exclusivly at Adorama. Thinking of one as travel back up for my Gitzo.
Has anyone tried one of these out? I see an ad for them exclusivly at Adorama. Thinking of one as travel back up for my Gitzo.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #2 Flashpoint is Adorama's house brand, which is why it's exclusive to Adorama. I don't know who actually manufactures them, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Adorama .
Flashpoint is Adorama's house brand, which is why it's exclusive to Adorama. I don't know who actually manufactures them, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Adorama .
P photograham TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #3 They are pretty cool, and adorama is great!
HelenOster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 264 Reaction score 66 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 #4 KmH said: Flashpoint is Adorama's house brand, which is why it's exclusive to Adorama. I don't know who actually manufactures them, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Adorama . Click to expand... Correct! There might be some useful info, here: http://www.adorama.com/alc/searchresults/Flashpoint%20tripod photograham said: They are pretty cool, and adorama is great! Click to expand... Thank you
KmH said: Flashpoint is Adorama's house brand, which is why it's exclusive to Adorama. I don't know who actually manufactures them, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Adorama . Click to expand... Correct! There might be some useful info, here: http://www.adorama.com/alc/searchresults/Flashpoint%20tripod photograham said: They are pretty cool, and adorama is great! Click to expand... Thank you
uplander TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 536 Reaction score 0 Location S.E. WI. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks Helen I'm not sure if any of them are beefy enough to support a gripped 40D with an EF 400L f/2.8 on a Wimberly II head. tho.
Thanks Helen I'm not sure if any of them are beefy enough to support a gripped 40D with an EF 400L f/2.8 on a Wimberly II head. tho.