M mcb TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Location San Francisco, CA Oct 21, 2005 #1 i like this one .. wondering what you guys think. this shot is ok to edit or to do whatever you want with it.
i like this one .. wondering what you guys think. this shot is ok to edit or to do whatever you want with it.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 #2 I really like this shot...the vignette around it makes it perfect. Great job. :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I so agree with David (Cesium911) here! The vignetting emphasizes the whole little scene so well.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 21, 2005 #4 i agree with the others. the saturation really makes the plane pop.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 #5 Very cool. I agree with everyone else too. The vignette works.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 #6 I love it....simple is as simple does....cool.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2005 #7 love the vignetting yes.. nice contrast :thumbsup: