What's new

Flooded Farm

Nice cloud formations and reflections. Obviously this has a history of getting wet as the farm and house are on the rise above the water level. Perhaps moving to the left might have given a cleaner view of the clouds reflecting in the water.
 
It's a nice scene but too centered for my taste. The farmhouse looks too small here but looks better viewed large on your flickr.

Do you mind if I try an edit?
 
Thanks! I tried moving around where i could it was all flooded lol. I dont mind just don't take out my watermark. Thanks
 
Well, my edit leaves the watermarked part out. I'll PM it to you. Man, I miss Northern Cali. Though, the southern part has different charms.
 
My eye goes right to the farmhouse in he middle when I look at the image. That's less of a problem with the large image.

I'm assuming the farmhouse and cloud are the subjects, so that's how I cropped my edit. I also bumped up the contrast and applied a graduated neutral density filter effect on light-room to accent the cloud and darken the sky a bit.

Hope it is to your liking.


tpfedit by Javier Descalzi, on Flickr

(note: Cactiflower gave me permission to post it as is via PM)
 
I love the colors. Actually I never really really picked a focal point on this photo to be honest. I was going for the whole scene with reflect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom