Flora from the Getty

Really cool shots you have here voodo! That first one really catches my attention with the great lighting and composition. That deep red is also a very eye catching color in my opinion. Good work on these!

i take it this from the getty museum in west L.A.? i dont know of any other and that building looks like the getty here... isnt it a museum of like history and arts and stuff (ive never been incase u didnt notice) and all u took pics of were the building and the garden? maybe u cant have cams inside? but none the less nice shots man

thebigbillybob said:
i take it this from the getty museum in west L.A.? i dont know of any other and that building looks like the getty here... isnt it a museum of like history and arts and stuff (ive never been incase u didnt notice) and all u took pics of were the building and the garden? maybe u cant have cams inside? but none the less nice shots man
Yeah, that's the one! Not sure if it's considered brentwood or bel air or what... but there are some fancy schmancy houses in the surrounding area. We didn't visit many of the exhibits inside of the museum. But we spent quite a bit of time on the photographers of genius exhibit. They didn't allow photos to be taken for that exhibit.

ah cool hrmm i not sure what city it is either posibly borderline santa monica as well? i dunno its not around much though (hence the major tramage u gotta take to get up the hill to it haha)

Most reactions

Back