What's new

Florida - Bunch of Different Stuff

malignite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
You guys gave me some good advice when I posted my first series so here are some more from my most recent travels.

1. Anna Maria Island - On the beach
new013.jpg



2.

new038.jpg


3. Some pliers i used while fishing, eh...

new062.jpg


4. Messing around with my macro shot and i liked the color.

new063.jpg


5. Dirt road through the Everglades

new034.jpg


6. Fisherman. I thought it was kind of cool.

FisherandPalm.jpg


7. I love clouds so here is a sunset shot with some pretty ones.

SkyAndPalm.jpg


8. I was two feet from this guy. I was pretty excited to get this shot so i had to include it.

new031.jpg


Hope you like some of this stuff. Give all the advice you can please.
 
Not bad, I think the dirt road to the everglades would work really well in black and white with a bit of toning....
 
I personally like the contrasting color and textures in number four, the smooth yellow and rough blacks make it very interesting!
 
I also think that the road through the everglade shot could look very cool in black and white with a little editing. Maybe try it and post it up for people to see. Just a thought...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom