Flour Power

Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.ianforknall.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a flour shot about 2 or 3 months ago when my model and I decided to play around at the end of another studio session (here) and we liked it so much that we went into the studio specifically to do some more flour shots this time.

Although this time, the last hour of studio time was spent clearing flour out of the studio!

Really pleased with how it went!

MarieFlour-004.jpg MarieFlour-005.jpg MarieFlour-007.jpg MarieFlour-008.jpg MarieFlour-006.jpg

yup... some very nice images there :)....really love the first one

We may yet be able to vote for your first model/flour submission. We've had assurances that a voting thread for May, 2015 will appear before long. That photograph is one of the nominees for that month.

We may yet be able to vote for your first model/flour submission. We've had assurances that a voting thread for May, 2015 will appear before long. That photograph is one of the nominees for that month.

Oh really? Cool! I thought the voting for that had long gone :D

First is the bomb. Nicely done!!

How did you make the third picture?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I filled her hair with flour, had two strobes behind and either side of her (about 45degrees) and because the room was painted white, that provided plenty of bounce for the light at the front. The light shines through the flour from behind, giving it that dramatic look.

First is the bomb. Nicely done!!

Thanks D-B-J!

Loooove these so much. Really great work. My fave is #3
Thank youuuuu!

Really nice photos! My favorite is #3, for the way it fills the entire space, and the perfect blurring on the moving parts! NICE!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back