T tw33k2514 TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 #1 got my 40D today with the 28-135mm IS USM lense. only thing i did to the image was add a little contrast and sharpness.
got my 40D today with the 28-135mm IS USM lense. only thing i did to the image was add a little contrast and sharpness.
amara_shadow TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Wellington, New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 #2 The colouf of the flower is so clear, I like this photo. One thing I would like to see if a closer image of the ant and less flower perhaps?
The colouf of the flower is so clear, I like this photo. One thing I would like to see if a closer image of the ant and less flower perhaps?
TamiyaGuy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 1,078 Reaction score 0 Location Chelmsford, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 #3 Wow, the flower is really nice, in full bloom it really stands out. It makes the ant kinda small and blurry, though, but I guess there wasn't any way to get more of the ant without using a macro lens.
Wow, the flower is really nice, in full bloom it really stands out. It makes the ant kinda small and blurry, though, but I guess there wasn't any way to get more of the ant without using a macro lens.