Flower

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I spent some time with some flowers that are well on their way to being dried and mainly backlighting, this one was my fav both in colour and black and white so I included both versions as I think they each have their own charms.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

LOVE the blue one.

The form of the first is pretty, but the blue really hit me.

Thanks Bunny :)

Thanks John :) I like the blue version too, it was the first edit, the transparency made me curious what it would look like in B&W.

I think I like them both, as they both have an abstract feeling to them, but each one is slightly different. The first one has a smoky, ghostly appearance to it, while the second one...is well, definitely blue :mrgreen:. The thing that I like is that, I suspect that if you didn't know they were flowers, some folks might have a bit of trouble at first trying to figure out what they are, and that is okay. Abstracts should not necessarily be easy to "figure out". By their very nature, their interpretation is up to viewer.

WesternGuy

Thanks so much WG :)

Yes the second is definitely very blue ;) I really like how the super shallow DOF at the centre of the flowers pulls it together and breaks the blue a bit :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back