Flowers and stuff

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to the park again today, cause the dog had to do her thing (why cant dogs just go to the toilet)
Anyways, i shot some bugs and flowers....and a frog. Dont see frogs alot, so i was lucky that i had my camera with me. I dont do flowers alot, so they are pretty cliche, but i liked the colors :)
Here they are:
Park057.jpg

Park058.jpg

Park059.jpg

Park060.jpg

Park061.jpg

Park062.jpg

Park063.jpg

Park064.jpg

Park065.jpg

Park066.jpg

Park067.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

One, two, and four are my favorites. Overall though a nice series. I love the pattern that is created in number 2!

These are all so lovely Daan! My favorite has to be the 2nd I love the dof it's so very cool!

Wat mooie foto's, Daan! Ik vind de kikker erg mooi maar mijn favoriet is #2. Goed gedaan!

Thanks for the comments :)
And DigitalDiva: het gaat al lekker met je Nederlands he. Waar zit je eigenlijk ergens in Nederland?

Ik zit vlakbij Eindhoven. :) Mijn Nederlands is ok maar ik heb heel veel nog steeds te leren! Het is duidelijk ik ben een buitenlander. Toch? ;)

Wow great shots. Love the clear bright colors

wow, it revived :) Thanks for the comments everyone :)

And DigitalDiva: Het valt wel mee hoor, als je het snel leest valt het niet op. Maar als je goed gaat opletten, zie je wel dat sommige woordjes zijn omgedraaid. Maar dat komt helemaal goed, lijkt mij :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back