Flowers/Floral Stuff

Thank you John, I appreciate the kind words. :)

3666126007_b227619f44.jpg

purple.jpg

I dropped this in a couple of places ... fit more than one

Ian

Battou
That is a very nice photo you have there. Macro lenses seem the way to go when it comes to flower shots as it gives them a different look. :)
I am happy to see that it is a film capture as well.

Battou
That is a very nice photo you have there. Macro lenses seem the way to go when it comes to flower shots as it gives them a different look. :)
I am happy to see that it is a film capture as well.

Thanks, Yeah, Macro lenses work wonders, but there are ways to achieve macro goodness with out one ;) At some point I'll have to dig up some of my other floral shots.

Beautiful composition :)

Ian

Thank you, Composition is usually one of my weak points.

kaktusblte.jpg

The cactus in my kitchen decided to produce a flower.

And in the front garden...

gartenblmelein_1.jpg

... there are these WEEDS.
And yes, actually they are just that. Weeds. But I find them way too pretty to pull them!

_MG_4709.jpg

Juneau, Alaska

Ian

Ian, those are some nice flowers. I have not seen that one before. Good capture!

Thanks, Javier. I thought this flower was beautiful. I wish I had taken more images. I had to search the internet to find out what this one was ... it seems that it is not common and frequently found in association with wild Iris (which was nearby). The little blue flowers are forget-me-nots ... Alaska's state flower.

http://plants.usda.gov/plantguide/pdf/cs_fraf2.pdf

Chocolate lily

Ian

IMG_3625c.jpg

IMG_3585c.jpg

@Kondro86: I gotta agree with John here. That shot is totally amazing! It's sharp, perfect composition and the colors are just beautiful. Did you post process it? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back