Flowers/Floral Stuff

Another from me (Can I have some crit on this please - it's different to what I normally take and I am geniunely interested in what you think).
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Critique here? In the Themes? Where we usually just collect what we have got?

Well, I personally like the DOF, the flower as such (since I like flower photos!), I envy you for the fact that you have flowers, while here there are none left for the time being, but it would have been even more perfect, if there weren't any blurred dots the same colour as the flower in the background, right over the top. But you couldn't just go and trample the others ones down, could you? So there. I like this one. But why don't you put it into the Gallery, too? For some more responses?

Awww.. didn't wanna clutter up the gallery. And this seemed to be the place for flower shots. LMAO. Now that you mention it, I don't mind the blurred flowers in the background, but cirkey! what with the big white flash on the top left??? (Must photoshop it out.)

redyellowflower.jpg

Two daffodils in black and white, hope you enjoy.
--A
Links gone :(

LaFoto says she like to see all of the flower in the shot. :)
This is a different version of one I had in the critique area. The second one I played for a while with my photo software.

2a0e751e.jpg

103afecc.jpg

:D
LaFoto likes this!
The second seems to be a different flower all together - amazing what a change of colour can do!

Narcissus Soleil d'Or:
Nicotiana:
Crocosmia Lucifer:
Japanese Anemone:

Links gone :(

Most reactions