Flowers

BadPictures

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is probably a cliche subject, but I am a noob and still learning, and I'm okay with that. lol What would you do differently?

It's a nice image. I think that I just would have pulled in a bit closer. I get that you were trying to use the rule of thirds but the negative space in this image does not add anything to it. Another thing I would have done is use a shallower depth of field because I find the green leaves in the back ground distracting, they keep drawing my attention away from the flower. But I love the color in this image so kudos on that!

Just something else to think about........the straight on shots of flower are not always that interesting, because that is the way we see them everyday....=) Try to play around w/ angles and lighting to make a more interesting shot!!
How to Photograph Flowers
Keep shooting!!

THanks, everyone :) I will try to keep those suggestions in mind.

When I saw this one, it reminded me of a greeting card or something that needed like.. some words to the right of the flower or something.

THanks, everyone :) I will try to keep those suggestions in mind.

When I saw this one, it reminded me of a greeting card or something that needed like.. some words to the right of the flower or something.

I can see that...meaning I can picture text with this image.

Most reactions

Back