What's new

Focus Issues with Nikkor 50mm f/1.8

When you check focus on the LCD be sure and zoom into the image and look closely at the same part of the image you used as the focus point.
 
When you check focus on the LCD be sure and zoom into the image and look closely at the same part of the image you used as the focus point.

Good call. I'm working on a photo essay and this is wonderfully helpful. Things look so clear when it's small, but once I get it on my screen, sometimes it's a miss.

You could make the argument that at times, I take photographs that are an abject failure. But, from time to time, they're good. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom