What's new

Focus Stacking?

scorpion_tyr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
579
Reaction score
60
Location
Longview, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I wasn't planning on it, but I accidentally KO'd a grasshopper just a little while ago so he was pretty still for a while so I got some macro shots that should work for focus stacking... only problem is I've never done it before.

I've got Corel Paint Shop Pro X2 and Gimp. What's the quickest and easiest way to do this?

Thanks!
 
Download a program called "combineZM" CombineZM Download - Softpedia
There are many other sites that host the download as well. Its free and it works. there are better programs but it will get you started.
File
New
load your shots
goto macro
hit combine
Pretty easy!
here is a vid on it as well.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJiEw4VCcYU[/ame]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom