focused contentment

thanks all..thanks terri for explaining so wonderfully..only problem is that i love writing too and you've now got a monster of your own creation on your hands :) no pics without accompanying write-ups! heh heh!

thanks xmetal ! i wish someone from nat geo would feel the same way too ;) Even though i have a tie-up with their indian website www.nationalgeographic.co.in and have to provide them with regular write-ups and pictures on wildlife parks in india, my dream, like i think everyone's is, is to someday work with natgeo.com or THE MAG (slurp!)

i will be very upset if I dont see that wallet he is making in macys by new years..... just messing around (ive been watching the simpsons lately.)

Seriously its a very nice shot.... Reminds me of story about fishermen in a little island near hawaii that spend their lives fishing in a tropical paradise while we work for years to spend 2 weeks fishing in a tropical paradise........

mohit said:
thanks all..thanks terri for explaining so wonderfully..only problem is that i love writing too and you've now got a monster of your own creation on your hands :) no pics without accompanying write-ups! heh heh!
That will be fine by me, as long as the pictures are this good. :D

mohit said:
thanks xmetal ! i wish someone from nat geo would feel the same way too ;) Even though i have a tie-up with their indian website www.nationalgeographic.co.in and have to provide them with regular write-ups and pictures on wildlife parks in india, my dream, like i think everyone's is, is to someday work with natgeo.com or THE MAG (slurp!)

I'm expecting to see you in natgeo sooner or later. youre photos are amazing.:hail:

This is absolutely eye-catching! The colors, comp, and subject are all so well placed and so interesting together. I too can't wait to see more of your work. This photo speaks a million words. Well done.

wonderful shot, really like it!! :thumbup:

nice photo mohit
says soo much....and noticed eyes make soo much of a difference in photos like these.......but u make this one look gr8 without that too...gr8 work

Most reactions

Back