aadhils

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to do a photoshoot but it was way too foggy. So yea :grumpy:

Anyway I managed to get a few foggy pics :mrgreen:
RedHut.jpg

What a pity that it's the amount of dust specs on your sensor (as many as there are on mine, I should mention, but I clone and clone these days so they won't show in the photos in the end) is the first and foremost I see here. Takes quite away from the image as such.

I like the fog, and I see that it is not easy to take photos in the fog. Apparently it is not easy to expose just right in conditions such as these. To my mind, the entire lower lefthand corner is way too dark, there is nothing to be seen there, and it takes up the whole corner.

Then I feel a desire inside me to see the hut a but further to the right, yet further from the centre of the image. I see, on the other hand, though, that that would even increase the amount of dark part on the left... so maybe this ought to have been exposed for for longer.

If you don't dare to clean the sensor yourself, maybe have someone in a camera shop do it for you who knows how to do it?

Thanks for the Critique :D

I was actually just playing around with an old 1970s (maybe 1980s?) OM lens. I don't really use it much but I like practicing composition with it.

i wanted more attention to be drawn to the hut so I darkened up the foreground up a bit.

The foreground darkening is more distracting from the hut for me.

Ah now that's interesting. The way I visioned the image was that the foreground would be more sharper than the background (with the hut) because of the fog. So then you have a lake (or pond if you will) where the eye will follow the lake-like pond up to the reflection of the hut straight up to the hut. The darkened bank was meant to draw the eye to the lake instead of the bank.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

Yea deff one of my fave shots. You should go and get your camera cleaned oh and it seems like the horrizon is in the center, try not to do that

Most reactions

Back