What's new

Foggy Light Rays

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Got this picture a little while ago on a really foggy night, never posted it, let me know what you think!

10056695pa.jpg
 
woah awesome! this pic makes me expect a unicorn to come trotting out......or not..... :confused:

very nice shot! love it! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
slickhare said:
woah awesome! this pic makes me expect a unicorn to come trotting out......or not..... :confused:

very nice shot! love it! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:lol:
Excellent shot!
 
really cool shot, i expect to see a ufo come through the trees
 
Love the purple!
 
That's a good idea and I like how the light rays become so visible. The purple colour is also interesting. A photo like this has always been in my planning, but - as I am saying - in the planning only.
 
thanks for the comments i wish it were always so foggy out, the effects you can get are amazing:mrgreen:
 
Wow that's beautiful! I wish I had the patience and the balls to go out when it's dark and foggy and look for something like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom