What's new

Foggy Panorama

jmg416

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While I'm still stuck as both a photographer and Photoshop rookie, I'd like to believe I can make something out of this panorama. I managed to get the 4 shots strung together and make minor adjustments, but I would love some opinions on what can be improved. Or don't hesitate to tell me to just scrap the whole thing. Thanks.

$fograma copy.webp
 
I'll take any comments, positive or negative, or just not worth bothering. Thanks,
 
Not a bad panoramic...seems to be no focus point, rather blurry. The composition also seems repetitive, but it might be a special place to you.
 
I can see why you centered the photo as you did considering the fog, but for me (a farmer) I was straining to see the haying equipment on the left. Myself, I would have preferred the photo to be mirrored, with the haying equipment on the right and thus closer and the sprawling hills of endless green fields on the left, but that is probably just me because of my occupation. It seemed well put together otherwise.
 
I think Fanboy nailed what was bothering me, but couldn't quite place. I started from the left and had the first lower hill as the focus point. But since it was obscured in clouds the rest of the way, it didn't work out.

I started with the farming equipment at that point, as it was the first visible point past a row of trees.

Thank you both for input.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom