Follow me

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went hiking at Watkins Glen the other weekend and got some nice shots. I've been struggling w/ this edit and would love to hear if you think it's a finished product or still needs tweaking. C&C always welcome!
8119053479_545a857c82_b.jpg

The image is good; yet it creates some confusion... is that two walls or one wall and a stream of water? I also feel some more details are required on either side
As of now it has some abstract quality;

Regards :D

I mostly like it. I'm just not sure about the shadow from the wall(?) going down the middle; maybe if there was a little less of it. :confused:

I'll brighten it up a bit. Didn't realize it would be confusing. lol:confused:

Can't say that I'm confused by it but agree with the "lighten up Francis" (you like Shawshank hoping you get this one too) thoughts. It looks a lot like those desert slot canyon shots but I think the greenery and the diffused light are overpowering the ability to discern any of the features of the rock, path and stream bed below. Was it that dark while you were hiking there?

I hate to say it but a dash of HDR would really make it pop. A dash, not a bucket full.

No, it wasn't that dark there. The shadows were crazy though. It seems that a lot of issues you guys are having are coming from my processing. I wanted drama but I'm missing the mark. I'll work on the edit tonight when I get home.
Thanks for the help.
runnah...You got it!! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back