theraven
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2012
- Messages
- 677
- Reaction score
- 102
- Location
- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So... Tonight I am going to be doing a photo shoot for a friend of his and his wife's car's. There are a few of my previous shots below, these are taken at night as will the ones tonight. I am looking for ways to improve (please bear in mind that these pictures were taken with a bridge camera, I now have an SLR). I will be lighting with torches, so no professional lighting involved and will be using a tripod. Any help is very much appreciated!
1

DSCF1222 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
2

DSCF9164 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
3

DSCF1233 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
4

DSCF9476 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
5

DSCF9485 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
1

DSCF1222 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
2

DSCF9164 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
3

DSCF1233 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
4

DSCF9476 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
5

DSCF9485 by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
Last edited: