Follow the LIght

No critique, I just plain like it :) Love the composition with the head lined up to the reflection of the light, and the cross lines of the water broken up by the diagonals of the wings. Good stuff!

No critique, I just plain like it :) Love the composition with the head lined up to the reflection of the light, and the cross lines of the water broken up by the diagonals of the wings. Good stuff!
Thank you!

Interesting shot. When I first saw it, it reminded me of a small plane with the pilot having lined it up on the centre line down the runway.

WesternGuy

Looks like you startled him. :)
His left wing is pretty damaged, he had a narrow escape somewhere.
My family does some assisting at a bird hospital to help them out. Its a great cause and the owner is a friend that helped with a rescue of ours once.

My family does some assisting at a bird hospital to help them out. Its a great cause and the owner is a friend that helped with a rescue of ours once.
He was actually taking a bath. I just sat and watched him for a while until I snapped this picture. He was pretty funny! This park is located right in the middle of town with lots of traffic around so his wing could have been damaged any number of ways.

He was actually taking a bath. I just sat and watched him for a while until I snapped this picture. He was pretty funny! This park is located right in the middle of town with lots of traffic around so his wing could have been damaged any number of ways.
Nice.

Nice.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

that's a cool shot.. really nice.

Most reactions

Back