What's new

Folsom Lake

lemondropdude

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots ive taken at the lake near my house. Tell me what you think

IMG_7764-1.jpg


IMG_8468.jpg
 
HI Neighbor!!!!

I live in Folsom too! I was just at the lake with a buddy riding bikes.
 
I love the mood of the second one... The end of a day... The stress is gone... Just darkness ... sleep... Love it.

Try to edit out the cup at the bottom of the image... the second one.
 
I love the mood of the second one... The end of a day... The stress is gone... Just darkness ... sleep... Love it.

Try to edit out the cup at the bottom of the image... the second one.

what do you mean by the cup?
 
I love the mood of the second one... The end of a day... The stress is gone... Just darkness ... sleep... Love it.

Try to edit out the cup at the bottom of the image... the second one.

what do you mean by the cup?
You may need to brighten your screen or stand up so it makes the screen brighter, there is a cup at the very bottom and right side of the photo.
 
A couple shots from today.. tell me what you think
C&C is always appreciated

IMG_0749.jpg


IMG_0639.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom