What's new

Football playoffs.....

JohnEBongo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Manassas, VA
Here are a few shots form the first weekend of playoffs, the championship games are this weekend.....Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

107746611-M.jpg


107748548-M.jpg


107744307-M.jpg


107749944-M.jpg


107745941-M.jpg


107747466-M.jpg
 
I've got to admit, I'm not much on sports photography. But I love this whole series! I think it's the fact that the shots are of little kids. To see the determination and drive in their eyes is great!

You captured the spirit of the children nicely :thumbup:
 
Fantastic shots...easily worth of S.I.
 
It's too bad that in shot 1 and 5 the bars from the face mask cut across the kids' eyes. #1 would be out of this world if you could see his eyes, therefore I like #4 the best.
 
I love the pseudo-heisman pose in picture 5. This makes me want to go take some sport pics. Very nice!
 
Whoah, their parents must be so pleased. These are wonderful
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom