lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I noticed the reference to crocs in eromallagadnama post and had to check out what they were! I have to find some of those! I love clogs and it's all I wear! I have to order them online from this company, one ones with the wooden soles and the leather uppers similar to these, I have a brown eveyday pair and a camoflauge pair and an ordering an krimlin orange pair.
iko_komfort.jpg

What so you wear and why and
how long untill MD turns this into a thread on foot fetish or some such thing!:lmao:

I were my cAt boots when I go out of the hosue most of the time. It's getting warm so I may switch back to my blue Reebok trainers which have no laces. They're fabric and the air goes through them. When I walk the dogs, ride the bike or I'm just arsing around the house I wear my three (or more) year old Reebok Classics. They were white one day...

Actually these are the crocs I have:
crocs_beach.jpg

They are sooo comfortable

I dont have a shoe fetish :)

but i do sell shoes, if you like those IKO's, you should try DANSKO. I would say try birkenstock(ill get you a deal), but you seem to like heels, and heels are something that will never be on a birk.

heels=bad for your feet :)

md

I love my Sperry Topsiders. I'm looking for a nice Chelsea boot maybe in suede for the fall. And you cannot go wrong with an original Bass Weegun.

hahaha..sperry's....

kevin, were you in a frat in college?

just to show you how far birkenstock has come...this is what im pimping right now as we type :

442031-2birkenstock-rockfor.jpg

i know i know, ladies, one at a time :)

I can't seem to find my favorite shoes...these are the closest I can find...

yhst-72335221967587_1845_52219705

Mine aren't that thick, and thay say Corona diagonally all the way across the shoe..and the bottoms aren't yellow, they're blue.

I don't even like corona..I don't even drink! But they were 3.99, and they were purdy.

OMG, MD, YOU SELL BIRKIS!!!!
They are seriously the only shoes I can wear. My feet are so dodgy and my arches fall and the tendon pulls on my heel. I should seriously have shares in Birkenstock. I was actually thinking of getting a pair of their runners. I've got a few pairs of their sandals and one pair of London's that I just adore and wear everywhere! Next purchase will be a pair of Bostons.

I'm gonna have to check out these Iko's though - they look nice. Are they as good as the birkis?

meysha, what size shoe do you wear? we might be able to work out something...unless you can find them for dirt cheap using euro's..

md

kevin, were you in a frat in college?

Naw, just like the American Trad type of clothes.

I honestly hate the look of athletic shoes, so the canvas deck shoes are as sporty as I go.

Give me a nice pair of Allen Edmunds, the deck shoe, or Reef flips and I'm happy.

MDowdey said:
I dont have a shoe fetish :)

but i do sell shoes, if you like those IKO's, you should try DANSKO. I would say try birkenstock(ill get you a deal), but you seem to like heels, and heels are something that will never be on a birk.

heels=bad for your feet :)

md

I used to only wear birks but my last pair where bad news, the clog style and I blew out the toe in about 6 months and got into the clogs, mine are actually another name that I couldn't find and I find them even more comfey then birks! I like the hard sole. dansko's all look like they have a flexable sole. The brand that I like is from sweeden it's tolkien or somthing like that.

dansko's are pretty rigid...they dont move around too much :)

i havent heard of those that you were talking about, but im sure they rock :)

I'm a size 38 Normal width in the Birkis.
I bought a pair off ebay from the US for a really good price with my Euro conversion. But unfortunately I've got no Euros left - so it's back to crap Aussie dollars. They range from about A$80 to A$130 for the sandals and more for others - can't remember.

It's funny you mention you had trouble with your last pair of Birkis, Liz. I've had a bit of trouble with my London's. The sole has worn away really quickly. I think I'll be able to get another week out of them before I wear away the leather. Admittedly I have worn them almost every day for 6 months straight now - but all my other pairs, especially the Arizona sandals, have lasted for ages.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back