footwear

doc martin got bought by nike. now they are cheaper and not as well made. see what america does to good shoes?:)

jeff, how much did you pay for those dunhams? i saw those on your feet in JT...

md

new balance is probably the best tennis shoe on the market. support and quality wise...

md

0d_1_b.JPG

i have a black pair of DC's that are pretty cool...

10 cool points to andreag5!!!!

md

i'm looking at buying heelys when i'm next in brisbane, awesome shoes with skates in them.

Heelys!! *runs away in disgust* You child! There was a guy on my Italy Contiki tour who had them and he was rolling around on them everywhere. You'll break your ankle again!

Hmmm maybe I should've told you that after you bought them - then I could run off with them... or roll away with them!

hahahaha...my boss's daughter has them, she has a size 4 foot (i'm size 10) and i've squeezed into them and rolled around at work.....a sushi bar waitress on skates, what more could you want!!

Pre-Loved. said:
a sushi bar waitress on skates, what more could you want!!
Ohh katherine I wouldn't say that on this forum.... *whispers* -> there are boys here!!!! and they are very silly sometimes!

you're the only person who still calls me katherine, it's weird. stop.

and they're just boys

KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE
KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE KATHERINE.

Hmm just something I learnt from Dan!!

And stop spamming this thread.. we're talking about shoes.
Edit: Just so I don't get kicked off the forum, Kathi is my little sister. :hug::

Soo A friend just gave me two huge pairs of her ex-bf shoes to take back to australia but there's absolutely nooo way they're gonna fit in my bag.
How come guys feet are so biiiiig!!!

<---- Awww - I don't wanna post again. Look at that pretty post count... 1234.

I have...Nike? simple black Nike trainers, a pair of nice Rolflex or something shoes for work, and a pair or Morocon slippers...real morocon shoes come to think of it...

i know i couldnt ask for anything awesomer than a sushi waitress on skates!!! maybe except if she was wearing this little outfit that kinda......

well...nevermind :)

Most reactions

Back