footwear

the chemical composition of the soles has changed in an effort to keep overhead down. those soles can be replaced for around 30US dollars. if you wear into the cork at all, its 60US dollars.

38 regular is a pretty common size over here. let me know if you want me to try and square a deal away for you...

md

I pretty much live in Teva sport sandals. First got a pair when I headed out west the first time, and I've never found anything to beat them in comfort.

Love 'em!!

How much is it to ship shoes overseas? I would reckon it would be rather expensive...
I was wanting a part of Nike Shox that has the old classic look to them, found some on ebay for like 20 bucks, but then shipping is like 60, which is just crazy b/c they are around 80 bucks here...my mom is headed to thailand in a week, so I'm sending her on a search :)

Yeah ebay is dodgy like that sometimes. They'll make the sale for really cheap - just to get more people to look at their item - but then make up for the cheap item in the shipping costs. Have to be very careful whenever bidding on ebay. I've been ripped off - thankfully not too badly but that's the risk you take I guess.

My Collection.... (poorly lit)

Shoes.jpg

I like any kind of shoe/brand just so long as it's comfortable and lasts for ages. :)

i often wear my birkenstock sandals...
0034191-3.jpg
but when something more active is going on, i fall back on my keen H2 sandals... they rock :)
783_1.jpg

tennis = prince quiktrak ti sneakers
shoes_prince_quik10M.JPG

bowling = dexters sst4
38.jpg

i think i have about 20+ odd pairs of footwear in my closet and more at my parents house that i never took with me when i moved :p

i'm looking at getting puma speed cats... they're awesome :)
600080.jpg

too bad i can't remember the model name of the kenneth cole dress shoes i have.

MD, i have a pair of brand new birkenstock shoes (the casual shoes) that are a size too big, can we do an exchange? :p

I wear Van's sneakers daily, Ugg (men's - not those ugly pink sheepskin ones) hiking boots for hiking, Dansko clogs (wonderful but I rarely wear them) and Ariat zip up paddock boots for the barn and motorcycle rides. I have a pretty good sized collection of high heels and sexy sandals but those never leave the house (CFM shoes). :eyebrows:

mentos_007 said:
ok.. I used to wear docs.... :p

I have a pair of those! Most expensive shoes I've ever bought and they HURT MY FEET! For a loooong time I had a pair of shoes that looked just like Docs, only they were generic, and I got them for $15 at Payless Shoes...they were the best, most comfortable shoes I'd ever had. I had em for 2 years...wore em every single day. When they wore out, I couldn't find any more like em. :(

These are main shoes right now, along with a few other old pairs of New Balances

MWM904BR_xl.jpg

also have these Teva
6728p.jpg

I had two pairs of docs Corry... the first one wore out after 3 years and yes, I was wearing them almost everyday, not matter if it was sunny and I was by the seaside or in the mountains. The second pair is still "alive" I mean it didn't wear out but I wear them rarely, they are too heavy sometimes :p

Most reactions

Back