footwear

MDowdey said:
i know i couldnt ask for anything awesomer than a sushi waitress on skates!!! maybe except if she was wearing this little outfit that kinda......

well...nevermind :)

So true, so true...

I practicaly live in these! Great for summer when your feet get hot you just lift your heel & they suck in cool air all around your foot!

riggers3tl.jpg

Hmmmm fur lined....................!:heart:

MDowdey said:
i know i couldnt ask for anything awesomer than a sushi waitress on skates!!! maybe except if she was wearing this little outfit that kinda......

well...nevermind :)

:grumpy: *cough cough* :playball: Boys! That is my sister you're talking about there. :playball:

The dude I work with wears these screwed up looking shoes...they're tennis-type shoes, but they have this big friggen spring in the heal. My mom made me laugh yesterday by telling me it made her thing "Go Go Gadget Go!" Hahah....have no idea where to find a picture of them.

z-coils.

i have heard on more than one occassion of ladies breaking ankles in those shoes.

md

Ok I'm sorry... but what is the point of a shoe like that? Unless you're in a medical experiment program where it's imperative that you break your leg!

I just skimmed an article and it said something about relieving pain in your feet, legs, and back...but there was also something that said "Experts warn that they could do more harm than good". Also...they're $200/pair! Holy crap! Wonder if my co-worker (whom I CAN'T FRIGGIN STAND!) will injure himself on em?

and Meysha and Corry.. what do you think about high heels? do you wear them?? I hate :p

I love high heels. The only problem is I can't wear them for very long. I can usually get one day or one night a week with high heels and then my feet are in rehab for a whole week.! Ow! But of course,,, if I've been drinking I can go longer coz ya don't feel the pain then. hehehe. But oooh in the morning I run to my birkis and don't leave them all day.

I still remember the very first pair of high heels I ever owned. I was 12 years old and going to my grade 7 formal and the heel was probably about 2cms high! :lol:

I hate em. I own one pair, that I've worn once when I was in my best friends' wedding. I have bad knees though, so I can't really wear em anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back