For anyone who is a member of Facebook

psaltis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.buckeyephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings. For anyone who is a member of Facebook, I created a new FB group called "Pimped-out Fujifilm-X" because I thought it would be a great place for us Fuji lovers to post images of how we have accessorized our beloved Fuji gear. Since my switch to Fuji about 4 years ago, I am always looking at ways to improve the usability (and looks) of my gear. I have found sporadic posts all over the internet that depict how others have done just that. Thought it would be a great idea to create this centralized group where its sole purpose is for members of the Fuji communities to post images of their gear. I think over time this can become a valuable resource for sharing our experiences with accessories that either worked out as expected or didn't live up to expectations. I am inviting anyone interested in joining to please swing by, sign up and participate. I hope this will grow into something that will add some value to the on-line Fuji community. The link is below. Thanks for your consideration.

I just gaffered taped all my white letters out. Lens hood too. I guess mine is a Forest Gump pimp job. I don't like mine to scream, grab and run. I can't run anymore, just trot.

Most reactions

Back