For Hummingbird fans

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I would give this hummingbird craze a shot...since Im failing in the crow hunt :confused: These are the best I could get. I dont have any feeders and had to find them in a flower garden. Man..these things are as hard as a crow to catch. :lmao:

IMG_4149pf.JPG

IMG_4150pf.JPG

They are both great, I love that 2nd one...with the catch light in it's eye.

man, i love these, chiller.....what are you trying to do?? show just how good you are at all of it??? can you leave me something to try to do well, without you just blowing me outta the water??

your zoo stuff is great...your cemetaries are awesome....now your all over hummers...

ssheeze... i need to find me a great crow shot... you and jonmikal are just smearing my face in stuff...great shots here, chiller..your color is just wonderful..and the outlines of their wings are so cool.....
(i forgot about the dang spider shots...maybe i should try something like slugs..or something..how about 'possums...ya'll dont have those, do ya?? i should be able to top ya on that.....maybe...if you cant get a shot off of one....

Wonderful job! :thumbup: Like Aprilraven, you were able to catch them feeding in their natural environment. They look awesome! :)

I have a butterfly bush and some wild vines that bloom that occasionally they'll tear into. I am always surprised to see them try anything away from the feeder! :lol:

Both are great, but my fav is #2 also. A hummingbird is so much more appealing than a crow anyway... great job!

Great catch chiller, I have seen these guys in action and know they would be a really tough subject , fine job you did here.

Chiller, unfortunately I have only ever seen these at a Zoo, but from what I have seen they would not be an easy subject to capture, especially with the shutter lag some of these cameras have. I am not going to vote a favourite as they are both excellent images. Ernie

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments. I really appreciate all of them. :thumbup:

both great captures.. love the first toh... the bg is less distracting.. beautiful!

Most reactions

Back