- Joined
- Feb 1, 2004
- Messages
- 34,812
- Reaction score
- 822
- Location
- Lower Saxony, Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
This morning, I went past where I know there are these silos to take their photos yet again just for you:
Sometimes the remains of bad weather aren't too bad at all
.
Which one do you like best?
Do they add to your collection?
If not, I might go look for the older ones I have ... I have closer-ups from the opposite direction somewhere...
Edit to say:
Oh my - what has PictureTrail done to these photos!?!? :shock:
They look AWFUL here now!
Must switch servers ... no time for it now, though. Aaargh. Horrors.
Sometimes the remains of bad weather aren't too bad at all
Which one do you like best?
Do they add to your collection?
If not, I might go look for the older ones I have ... I have closer-ups from the opposite direction somewhere...
Edit to say:
Oh my - what has PictureTrail done to these photos!?!? :shock:
They look AWFUL here now!
Must switch servers ... no time for it now, though. Aaargh. Horrors.