What's new

For sale: KatzEye Opti-Bright microprism/split prism focus screen

480sparky47 46

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale: KatzEye Opti-Bright microprism/split prism focus screen for Nikon D7000.

Sorry, no photos of it since it’s currently installed in a (for sale) D7000. Details can be found on KatzEye’s website:
Nikon D7000 Focusing Screen

$100, and I’m not gonna hit you up for shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. Includes the screen and the tool needed to remove existing screen and install this one. If you want the focus screen installed in a D7000, I’ll throw one in for a mere $680 more.
 
This is an awesome focus screen... far superior to the OEM focus screen, especially for macro. I have one one my D7000... and love it. This is a really good deal for someone!
 
Last edited:
bumpbordersmiley.gif
 
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet!
 
Ive been on a bit of a spending spree lately. 2 bodies,3 lenses and a flash. Thankfully I'm not married.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom