What's new

For Sale: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 for sale.

I cant find the original box but I'm sure its around here somewhere. I've taken maybe 200 shots with this; its like brand new. Its comes with a LowePro bag, a QuantaRay padded strap, and the lenses is covereed and protected by a QuantaRay 46MM DMC a clear lense. It's as close to new as you can get: no scratches, dents, dings, narks or mars.

The charger is included; I will look for the orginal box.

PRICEL $225 plus $10 for priority mail shipping with a delivery confirmation and insurance, (USA ONLY)
 
PRICE LOWERED to $200

I cannot find the box, but its all still in great condition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom