For Sale: Tamrac 661 Medium Studio Case (an 'airline resistant' rolling case)

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingwithfish.com
For Sale: Tamrac 661 Medium Studio Case (an 'airline resistant' rolling case)

As I have changed how I shoot and what I shoot I find myself no longer using my Tamrac 661 case. This case is large enough to hold pretty much everything at 16" x 8.5" x 35" and is durable enough to withstand pretty much anything life on the road can throw at your gear.

Over the past four years my Tamrac 661 was my go-to case for packing multiple Lumedyne strobe heads, multiple packs, batteries cords, full-size light stands (up to 35" long when folded up), full-size tripods, umbrellas, and pretty much everything I needed to carry (including often a change of clothing or two). For destination wedding photogs who pack an entire studio for the road this bag can not only handle it all, but protect your gear throughout the journey.

Aside from lighting and studio gear I have also used the Tamrac 661 to safely check a Canon 400f2.8 and 600f4 side-by-side in a single case on flights (with proper additional padding).

The design of the 661 is softsided but rigid and extremely durable. The handle and wheels are well designed and have survived a few clunky pulls up and down various subways going to and from airports to photo shoots.

As I have changed up my gear and what projects I shoot this bag has become redundant and is looking for a new home. It is in very good cosmetic shape and perfect shape in terms of durability and performance.

For more information and specs on the back visit: Tamrac - Model 661 Medium Rolling Studio™

Adorama & B&H sell the bag for $499, mine is $350 + $30 UPS shipping to the CONUS

Any questions? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back