For the Ladies

bace said:
Each man has a very personal relationship with their members. It's only logical to name it so as not to confuse it with other mens members.

If there is ANY way that you confuse YOUR member with other men's members, you need WAY more help than we thought. :biglaugh:

photogoddess said:
If there is ANY way that you confuse YOUR member with other men's members, you need WAY more help than we thought. :biglaugh:

Haha...So many layers of funny, I was wondering if people would notice.

photogoddess said:
Agreed. That was an insufficient answer. And here I thought you were offering real enlightenment. :mrgreen:

Marctwo said:
I'd just like to make it very clear that Bace does not speak for me. :meh:
Credit us women with being able to make those distinctions, Marc. ;) I promise we'd never confuse the two of you!

Bace, I hope you are aware of the consequences to the MAN Organization Of the World if you violate any "confidential" information.

I would hate to have to send :pimp: down for a violation.

photogoddess said:
Why do some men cheat on the one they love for random tail while other men are super loyal?

Because some men are ugly, and some are good looking.

photogoddess said:
That's not a valid answer! I want my money back!!!! :pissed:

HAHAHA...You want "REAL" answers?...From me?

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

HAHAHAHA

photogoddess said:
Why do some men cheat on the one they love for random tail while other men are super loyal?

It's a discipline thing, simple as that. We all think about it, but we don't all do it.
Women ask your partner if he has ever thought about being with another woman. If he is smart the answer will be no. The reason is that most women can't handle that fact. They are so emotionally tied to their male partners that they can't even fathom the thought of said partner thinking of another.

Guys are wired differently while there is a certain level of emotional bond, the males bond is more weighted on the physical level.

The ones that stray I think fail to understand the meaning of the word commitment. And married people (not just guys) should pay more attention to what they are saying. When they recite their wedding vows

Most reactions

Back