50two

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2881668198_e0d5559a20.jpg

2880827321_82bd4e0a79.jpg

2881672446_095a9f39c0.jpg

oh yes we all love it :) C+C apprieciated !

aannd two random b+W ones
2881004087_2bea18f4f3.jpg

2881003031_789b151413.jpg

Last edited:
That first one... I mean wow.. And your others are ... I am speechless, and that doesn't happen often. I love them! Great job.
Your second shot is very sensual, I don't know it may just be me.

wow thanks everyone :) 2 and 4 were cropped and edited out from the same picture

2888928063_bbd3972c7a.jpg

2888926077_a1cd431acf.jpg

lol its turned into a photo dump :)

I love #1 & 2 but if I were to give some sort of C&C I would say with #2 I wish the background were totally black but that would just be nitpicking

I can't dig on the one before #4/#5 - theres post processing and then theres "POST PROCESSING!™ BAM EDITION!" - and I'm thinking were working off the later here on those first couple of shots. If it works for you it works for you, but sometimes certain items don't really do well with such an aggressive approach - especially when you put them up against softer renders which further accentuate the harshness.

Great photos! Their very alive especially number 2. I love it.:hail:

Great shots! Can I ask what you're shooting with?
im not a canon/nikon user :) Olympus E410, one of the cheapest DSLRs out there that is not a D40 :D its cheaper than a D40 in fact lol

I can't dig on the one before #4/#5 - theres post processing and then theres "POST PROCESSING!™ BAM EDITION!" - and I'm thinking were working off the later here on those first couple of shots. If it works for you it works for you, but sometimes certain items don't really do well with such an aggressive approach - especially when you put them up against softer renders which further accentuate the harshness.

im not really sure what you meant by that but i do agree that some are quite over processed, lol i really try to stay away from that and stick to just curves and cropping. looks like i bent that curve just a bit too much :(

Last edited:
Oh the musical instrument ones are very cool. That gives me some ideas, actually... I've got piles of musical instruments lying around the house. :lol:

with the shots of the fiddle.. did you cool them in post processing, or were you using a gel?

Oh the musical instrument ones are very cool. That gives me some ideas, actually... I've got piles of musical instruments lying around the house. :lol:

me to... and picking up another tomorrow..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back