What's new

For The Pigeons

IndieMe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some photos while feeding the pigeons today,

These are the only 2 I really liked best.

Could have been more clear but I made a few mistakes. =(

I hate this weather that's why I've not been taking any photos really.

I can't wait till spring then I'll get some good shots.

1
phpWk5KwlPM.jpg


2
phpfjbU0ZPM.jpg

​
 
Are these photos that bad?
 
I like the top one, the post proc is really nice. The second one is kinda boring to me.
 
Top one does it for me too, and just as indie said the post processing makes it, usually selective colouring boars me but it is just right here.

tim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom