For those of you in London...

jenn76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicmemories.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am going to London in about 6 weeks, and haven't been there since I lived there when I was 19 (about 12 years). I am bringing my Canon with me as opposed to my P&S, so I can get some great shots while I am there. I am travelling with my husband and my parents, and we will be doing all the typical tourist stuff, but I was wondering if there are any particular places that you recommend I go for some great photographs? Maybe somewhere I wouldn't think of? Any help is appreciated! I just made my first photobook on my Mac (thru Apple), and it's awesome! I'd love to have photos to make an awesome one of my trip to London, too! TIA! :D

What program did you use for your photobook? I am looking to make one from my honeymoon for my wife.

If you have a Mac, you can just go to your iPhoto, and at the little icon menu at the bottom of the album you want to use, just click "Book". You can have it auto-arranged, or do it yourself... choose theme for the book, templates for each page, depending if you want one, two, or three photos, etc on a page. We also made a note in the front of the book in text... it was a photobook of my kids for my mom for her birthday. It looks really nice! You can choose what size, and softcover, hardcover, or spiral bound. We did the large (8 1/2 x 11) softcover. Once you are the in book-making part, you can click to view prices or buy book. That takes you to Apple's website.

I have ordered one before thru Walmart.com too, and it was ok, but I was really impressed with the one from Apple!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back