What's new

For valentines haters...

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Composite of one of my wall shots and a clipart heart. Feel free to use it as you wish, anywhere, meme it up or straight post it.

8471657337_f30fe2d88b_o.jpg
 
So I was playing around with 3d'ing the heart...and then I made layers out of the pieces along the cracks...and moved 'em around. Now I want to add in something coming from left to right that is shattering it....but I dunno how to do that in PS.

any ideas or tips you GA'ists?

I know it looks really amateur...I'm learning. lol

307374_625268434153492_1315782671_n.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom