For you, Classical Music lovers

Eeekk.... I got 15 out of 20. Not so hot considering my degree is in music and that I teach music for a living. Of course I teach middle school so I should get some kind of handicap. :)

Aoide said:
Eeekk.... I got 15 out of 20. Not so hot considering my degree is in music and that I teach music for a living. Of course I teach middle school so I should get some kind of handicap. :)

:lol: :lol:

I have all the respect for Music teachers, btw.

Thank you. Thank you.

Sometimes I wonder how in the world I expect to teach 11-14 year olds to sing. But the truthful answer is that for the most part they want to be there. They like choir and they like learning. It certainly isn't easy but I love it. :heart: (Most days) :roll:

Even worse here, Aoide: only 14 out of 20 :(
And this from who likes classical music best of all - but liking it doesn't mean I know all the tiny details about composers and their other talents, for example, right?

Mind you: I love choir, too! But I am no longer between 11 and 14 (oh, those were the days, my friend .. when you weren't even born).

I have no interest in classical music at all. But I got...

Hmm... You need to spend more time reading and listening.

You have correctly answered 5 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 11.00 correct answers.

:mrgreen:

LaFoto said:
Mind you: I love choir, too! But I am no longer between 11 and 14 (oh, those were the days, my friend .. when you weren't even born).

Just want to make sure LaFoto that you realize I am not between 11 and 14 either. I teach 11-14 year olds to sing.

It is scary to think how young these kiddos are. The ones I have now were born in the early 90s.

I'm with Ferny:

You have correctly answered 6 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 10.38 correct answers

I need to listen more!

ok I had only 12, but IF YOU DON"T KNOW THE ONE ABOUT CHOPIN I'LL STOP LIKING YOU :)

You have correctly answered 5 of 20 questions.

The average of surfers gave 8.65 correct answers.

John Orrell said:
I went Christmas Chopin this afternoon, having compiled a Liszt and got a good Handel on things I wanted, then came home on Debussy

(I'll get my flame-proof jacket. Out of interest I got 10 in the test)

Let's see you use Buxtehude in a sentence :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back