What's new

Forgotten

Doc Robinson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Fishers, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first post...I think. I love this photo, but I don't know if I am being objective. If you love it, hate it, are indifferent to it, tell me why. I can take serious criticism, so if it is warranted, so be it. Thanks!

forgotten.jpg
 
The tilt adds zero, and what should be the main subject (the dog) is OOF.

The DOF is way to shallow for the subject matter, even if the gate was intended as the main subject.
 
I think a news paper hung on the rail with readable clarity would have made this image a superb one

Regards
 
I really like it. The DOF makes the mood - it's artistic, and some will like it, some won't.

The only thing I don't like is that the lines of the gate are leading me to the upper RH corner of the photo. The gate catch helps, but I might experiment with different angles.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom