invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2013 #1 Was bored at home so I decided to shoot a fork, a subject that's always ready to spice up an evening. Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
Was bored at home so I decided to shoot a fork, a subject that's always ready to spice up an evening.
R r0adki1l TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Prince George BC Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #2 I must say I forking like it. Shadow helps ground it. Very simple and clean.
Bo4key No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 906 Reaction score 127 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #3 I like the second one. The negative space is pleasing. It's a nice, simple shot.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #4 The second image looks cool turned 180° counter clockwise.
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #5 I could just sit here and stare at these pictures for a forknight.
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #6 Rotanimod said: I could just sit here and stare at these pictures for a forknight. Click to expand... I see what you did there
Rotanimod said: I could just sit here and stare at these pictures for a forknight. Click to expand... I see what you did there
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #7 o hey tyler said: Rotanimod said: I could just sit here and stare at these pictures for a forknight. Click to expand... I see what you did there Click to expand... Clever hobbitses
o hey tyler said: Rotanimod said: I could just sit here and stare at these pictures for a forknight. Click to expand... I see what you did there Click to expand... Clever hobbitses
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #8 I am always amazed with the things that folks come up with when they are bored. These are very nice and simple. I like them both. WesternGuy
I am always amazed with the things that folks come up with when they are bored. These are very nice and simple. I like them both. WesternGuy
Tony S Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 23, 2011 Messages 2,094 Reaction score 598 Location Eatonville, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #9 Could you put a simple black line around the second one? It's really hard to tell where the picture is and what is background for the website without having to highlight the picture.
Could you put a simple black line around the second one? It's really hard to tell where the picture is and what is background for the website without having to highlight the picture.
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #10 Not working for me, and i like shooting forks
Forkie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 14, 2011 Messages 2,292 Reaction score 920 Location Chiswick, London, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #11 What?
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #12 Modern Art. Funny, I can see this hanging in a gallery.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #13 I'd like to raise four points about these photos but I cannot get a handle on them. Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #14 I like the second, very nice! I also like the second turned 180 like Bitter suggested
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2013 #15 Forkie said: What? Click to expand... Not sure if that was directed at me but i would like to see sharper defined shadows and more shadow play
Forkie said: What? Click to expand... Not sure if that was directed at me but i would like to see sharper defined shadows and more shadow play