What's new

Forkplay

That new edit is forking great!! These are fun shots, invisibabe!!
Thank you! Obviously you can't go wrong shooting a fork. I'll try to be more adventurous the next time.
 
That new edit is forking great!! These are fun shots, invisibabe!!
Thank you! Obviously you can't go wrong shooting a fork. I'll try to be more adventurous the next time.

Try adding some perspex and studio lighting

EmptyName%204-L.jpg


EmptyName%207-L.jpg
 
fokker said:
I think you mean clockwise

I would like to see it rotated 180 degrees on the z axis.

Jeeze, effin noobs in here tonight. GET ON MY Z AXIS!
 
We could describe the proposed image transformation in polar coordinates in the imaginary plane.
 
This thread... stick a fork in it?
 
Add a bowl and a snoot and beauty dish

IMG_6674-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom