Forum gone wonky?

I saw that thread and thought "Oh, nice one Bitter! You got me!" :lol:

But then my mouse stayed on the title a little too long and I saw that he wrote "What a relief" in the body of the post... which made me wonder, "Wait... *was* that meant to be a joke? Or was he being serious? Because it's certainly not working for *me*..." :er:

The stupidity of people to re-post threads after they clearly are not working is frustrating but to do it for a third time, makes me wonder are we regressing in an evolutionary sense?

Hope this gets fixed pretty soon :(

I'm sure admin are aware, and have possible solutions but heres a link anyway to common causes of white pages.

vBulletin Manual

I think we should IP ban everyone that reposted more than 2 times. We can live without them :) LOL JK

It seems nobody can create new post ..

Maybe we need to bring the guys and gals of the tpf threads back to page one. That 2 threads feel lonely deep in the forum.

It seems nobody can create new post ..

Maybe we need to bring the guys and gals of the tpf threads back to page one. That 2 threads feel lonely deep in the forum.

Seriously. Let's do this. ;)

i noticed a few pages will not load any content. if you click on a page to display, you only get a blank page.

To be fair yesterday was a sunday - hopefully one will get to work on things at some point today.

Of course they can't announce anything till they fix it - because nobody would be able to read the thread ;) Though personally for an error like this I'd want to lock the site down - esp considering how much old stuff you guys are pulling up! ;)

To be fair yesterday was a sunday - hopefully one will get to work on things at some point today.

Of course they can't announce anything till they fix it - because nobody would be able to read the thread ;) Though personally for an error like this I'd want to lock the site down - esp considering how much old stuff you guys are pulling up! ;)

It'd even be worth e-mailing the members of the forum, if that were the case. :confused:

site lock down (creating and replying to threads) + general email sent to subscribed users.

shouldnt be too difficult imo

site lock down (creating and replying to threads) + general email sent to subscribed users.

shouldnt be too difficult imo

Definitely. It'd be nice to know the progress of the situation, and when things will actually be up and running... :waiting:

lol It hasn't even been 24 hours. We will all live. :lol: :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back