Forum gone wonky?

Hey guys wanted to post an update. We have fixed all the outstanding issues with the server wonkiness. We had some corrupt database tables due to the hard drive running out of space (which was caused by a 91 gigabyte log file going out of control due to an error in one of our scripts) -- so as these things usually happen it's kind of a chain of events that conspired against us :)

Please let me know in this thread if you see any existing issues.

On a side note, we do have planned a huge upgrade to newer software and some extra features for the tail end of next month.

Hey guys wanted to post an update. We have fixed all the outstanding issues with the server wonkiness. We had some corrupt database tables due to the hard drive running out of space (which was caused by a 91 gigabyte log file going out of control due to an error in one of our scripts) -- so as these things usually happen it's kind of a chain of events that conspired against us :)

Good to see you guys got things under control is a reasonably short amount of time!

On a side note, we do have planned a huge upgrade to newer software and some extra features for the tail end of next month.

I'll believe that when I see it. :D

Good to see you guys got things under control is a reasonably short amount of time!

I'll believe that when I see it. :D

QFT!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back