MikeBookPro
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2009
- Messages
- 210
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- New Website Is Up!
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been shooting a lot over the past week or so, and wanted to get some thoughts on some of the shots. My thoughts included, as usual. Please let me know what you think, how they could be improved, etc. Thanks!
#1
I don't really have any thoughts on this one, although I wish I had an ultra-wide, so I could grab the same angle but with head to toe in view.
#2
This is a spot at the park where I really feel like there's a cool shot to be found, but I don't feel like I've nailed it yet. She was talking to my wife, and just happened to glance at the camera while I was composing the shot of her talking.
#3
This is one the one from my Photoshop thread the other day. I like it, and don't have much to say about it, I guess.
#4
Feels a hair soft, but I like this one, otherwise. Could be too heavy on the PP, but I really wanted it to pop.
#1
I don't really have any thoughts on this one, although I wish I had an ultra-wide, so I could grab the same angle but with head to toe in view.
#2
This is a spot at the park where I really feel like there's a cool shot to be found, but I don't feel like I've nailed it yet. She was talking to my wife, and just happened to glance at the camera while I was composing the shot of her talking.
#3
This is one the one from my Photoshop thread the other day. I like it, and don't have much to say about it, I guess.
#4
Feels a hair soft, but I like this one, otherwise. Could be too heavy on the PP, but I really wanted it to pop.